About Our Storage Company
Our Family Operated Business Has Stood The Test of Time!
Premier Executive Trailers has been a family-owned business for more than 30 years. Our goal is to make you feel like family from the moment you contact us. Clintondale, NY is a small town, and we look forward to getting to know you and your family.
We look forward to many more years serving the tri-state area and continue to appreciate your business.
Some Tips To Make Packing Your Storage Container
We have been in this business for a long time. Here are some useful tips to help you pack your storage container safely and efficiently:
- Don’t overload boxes, but pack them tightly. Reinforce the bottom and top of the boxes with tape. This will give you secure boxes that you can build sturdy walls with throughout the storage container.
- Pack boxes from floor to ceiling, until they reach the top of the unit. Pack boxes and tightly to avoid shifting. This will also evenly distribute weight in case the unit must be moved.
- Cover items on the top of the unit with a layer of cardboard to protect it from light exposure, particularly if the unit will be stored outside for an extended period.
- When loading boxes and other items, such as furniture, distribute the weight evenly in the storage unit. Start with some of the heavier items, such as appliances and furniture, on the bottom. If you can’t get proper weight distribution with your items, place the heaviest items in the center of the storage container and put lighter items on top.
- Clothing, newspaper, and pillows will cushion fragile items. Wrap glass, televisions, and other fragile items in furniture pads or bubble wrap. Furniture padding also works well to protect wood surfaces.